Thursday, 5 August 2010

Progress on the Girls' Dresses

All the pieces for the dresses are cut out, and big girl and I laid them out to see roughly what the finished dresses would look like. Here is the back of the size 7 - 8 dress.

... and the front.

Here is the back middle section of the little dress.

and the front.

So far I've only sewn the front of the tiny dress. It's looking cute though, and I think the completed dress is going to be lovely. I only hope I've made the right size!

I decided to take the advice of the tutorial and add elastic to the sash, so little H can get it on and off without undoing the ties.

I do love these fabrics! The trim looks good with them too.

The overdress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment