I haven't taken photos of everything I made, and some of it has been sent off to other people, so it's too late.
I have a pile of old baby clothes sitting upstairs waiting to be quilted or turned into something useful. As we were having a birthday party in June for our littlest girl, I decided it was a good time to try making some bunting with it. I didn't manage to get much made in time for the party, but it's a start, and I'll try to make some more ready for the next party. :-)
It's a great way of keeping some of your favourite fabrics from the childrens' clothes, without ending up with a houseful of useless tiny outfits!
I also cut out some letters freehand and appliqued them onto a dark red towel.
Not the best photo, but you get the idea.